Friday, March 26, 2004

Thank god it's Friday

Hanged out with Kristiina yesterday. A good movie (Antonia) and hot chocolate with alcohol probably did us good.

Work is doing fine, even though the testing problem gets on my nerves (lots of embedded servers god knows where and if something goes wrong it's hard to troubleshoot).

Weekend looms ahead. Looking forward to sex, a movie or two, more Firefly and possibly a party. Might consider sleeping a bit, too.

My right tit hurts a little now, and it hurt pretty bad in the morning. I have no idea what I did to it while sleeping, but I would ask myself not to do it again.

Removed somebody's (anonymous) comment yesterday for the first time. One thing I won't tolerate in my log are comments that sound like Tero Lindberg, whether or not actually written by Tero Lindberg. (I don't really think it was him, just a person of a similar style and opinions.)


No comments: