Monday, March 22, 2004

Taas maanantai

On Saturday there was a great party at Nelonen - Jari's and Riitta's birthday. The theme was colorlessness - everything had to be black, white, gray or transparent. Considering the guests it wasn't hard to get almost everybody to dress up in black, but food and drink was a lot more difficult. I had light rum with me, which I wouldn't have bought under other circumstances, but in general there was less salmiakki than I was afraid there would be. There was a great cake, too. Gotta get the recipe from Jari.

Viljo asked me to brush his hair, which was fun. The contrast between the huge hair (very thick and down to his ass) and the ridiculous tiny brush was so amusing that I am still giggling when I think of it, and the thought of a mosquito trying to fuck an elephant has crossed my mind many times. I like brushing people's hair at parties and otherwise, which is a bit of a guilty pleasure because I don't particularly like it when other people brush mine. Sometimes it feels nice if I have just brushed it and somebody else is just brushing some more, but I don't let anyone else brush my hair when it's in fact in need of brushing, not unless I am incapacitated anyway.

Hmm, I wonder if I can get Killeri to grow long hair? I wish but I don't think there is any chance, not even if I bribe him with a lot of chocolate.

Evil Stockmann has some Greek food weeks, which is not nice because I don't like Greek food, and especially since they did not get the only Greek food that I do like, which is tarama.

For once the Evil Lisp Software is working, and now I have a new one to write. No rest for the wicked...

No comments: