Friday, March 26, 2004

The justice is done

The teacher who has once accused me of sexual harassment has pleaded guilty to 14 counts of sexual assault and battery. He got 20 years probation and an order not to have any unsupervised contact with children outside his family.

He was a dirty old man, but I am sort of glad he did not get a prison term. None of his assaults had any real violence in them, he just used to grab people where he shouldn't and wasn't very hard to shake off. Besides (and I am ashamed to say this, because I don't usually think that prison rape is a joking matter), imagine the insult that would have been added to his injury when his cellmate Bubba would've totally refused to have anything sexually to do with him.

I am also glad that he got kicked out of school, and that his name got dragged through the mud where it belongs.


No comments: