Saturday, April 10, 2004

Not feeling so good

Feeling somewhat unwell in a hangover way, even though have done absolutely nothing to cause such a condition, and also have a hunch that it is not likely to be cured by the regular hangover medicine: beer and ice cream. It's not a real hangover, and I don't think it's a physical manifestation of my relationship problem, although hot chocolate and warm Killeri in bed would probably go a long way toward getting me to forget the physical discomfort. It would be nice to have him in my bed now, not for the purpose of deep conversations about the relationship but simply for sex and other kinds of physical fun.

Either I am very deep in sleep debt (yesterday woke up at 8:40 to an SMS from the boss telling me to relax and enjoy the Easter; at first felt like responding immediately and telling him everything I think about him, then decided that it'd be better to do it at 3 a.m. when I am awake and he, I assume, is not, then decided that SMS is too limited a format to share all my feelings on bosses who send SMSs at 8:40 on a weekend to live human beings), or I am still having some symptoms from the animal allergy of yesterday, or both. Oh well, let us eat a pill of Kestine and a pill of ibuprophene+pseudoephedrine and enjoy better living through chemistry.

Good thing Jarno and Lena are coming tonight: I am not in a mood for a party (not that there is a party anywhere) and not in the mood for being alone either, and they are good company.


No comments: