Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Horny, sleepy and hungry

Feeling better now, but suddenly desperately horny (is anyone surprised?). And Killeri is, as usual, at some meeting, which significantly limits my possibilities of having my womanly way with him tonight. Of course a woman with two healthy hands does not really need a man to achieve an orgasm, but I still want Killeri. In bed. Now. For once instead of saving the world and training the dog he might rescue a horny girlfriend in distress. (Well, really he does, every once in a while when I have been a good girl, but on those evenings I am not at the computer to complain about horniness. So he is not really as much of a tease as one could think by reading this.) :)

Talking about sex: apparently Sin City on Annankatu got a new supply of AquaGlide. At least they looked very well-stocked today: large tubes, small tubes, anal version, etc.

Don't have any dinner, either, since cannot be bothered with skinning the Floridian ecological problem. Maybe will fry some bacon, but I have so little of it that you can't really call it dinner.

Fuck it. Gonna fry the bacon, make some tea and go to bed. Can't even drink rum toddy anymore since probably drank this year's quota in the last several days and it is coming out of my ears now.


No comments: