Sunday, April 18, 2004

Evil creatures

Killeri had a few hours free from his mysterious activities this afternoon, and we and Jero went to visit Laura and her fearsome beast, as well as other people in Talo.

Jero was so well-behaved that I felt very proud of him, which was weird since his good behavior was certainly no achievement of mine. Nelli, the fearsome beast first started emitting weird sounds and tried to hide herself under some bathroom appliance, but after a while came out, met Jero and started palying with him. I was apparently sitting in the place where they wanted to play, and had to protect my teacup from many assaults by the creatures. In the end I failed and Nelli stepped into the cup, but by that time the tea was safely gone.

I never knew that dogs punch each other with their front paws, but apparently they do. Nelli was the first animal ever that preferred me to Killeri, and incessantly tried to attack Jero from my lap. She looks like a toy, even from up close, but when she jumps in your lap you notice that she isn't. She also tends to bite, for which I growled at her and almost dropped her in her water bowl, but I can't growl quite as well as Killeri.

Jero wanted to eat Orava, but Killeri didn't let him, and besides Orava was armed with a vacuum cleaner.

The cats of the house saw Jero and retreated to strategic positions in the attic.


No comments: