Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Feeling better

Talked to Anu about relationship problems yesterday, and without the benefit of two bottles of Pol Remy Brut (but that only because I felt like drinking rum toddy instead). Feeling better now.

Noticed that I mention Anu and alcohol in one sentence so often that people who don't know her might think she alone is keeping the French sparkling wine industry from the imminent bankrupcy. This is indeed not the case - it's just that we usually drink together so quite a lot of the time when Anu happens to be drinking it happens in my presence, and when I happen to be drinking it happens in her presence.

The funny thing is that drinking seems to be the only activity whose continuous mentioning gives an impression that the person is indeed doing it all the time. I mention Killeri and sex a lot in one sentence, also because we tend to do it together, but people hardly get an impression that he is having sex 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Had a game yesterday but I wasn't good since was thinking about relationship problems all the time. Was supposed to have a game tomorrow too, but it got cancelled and instead I am going to meet a bunch of scary Russians. If they start smoking I'll run away.

In spite of feeling better am still thinking about SuSE 9.0. Might just download and install it even though it might not be very sensible. Or, if any of you who know me have a set of installation CDs/DVDs that I can borrow, it would be nice. Although I am not holding my breath - everyone is using Debian nowadays.


No comments: