Thursday, April 15, 2004

Life is wonderful

I am awfully happy due to better life through chemistry. After several pseudoephedrines and a countless number of cups of tea, I still have enough of a sense or reality to know that my throat continues to be sore, but I really, really don't care. Everything feels so great!

It's a lovely day! And look at those wonderful finite-state automata in my code! And I think I am finally starting to understand all the greatness of Lasu's Lisp! And it feels so good to be horny, even when don't have any means of satifying the urge! And Killeri will run out of meetings next week and get his lovely self into my bed! And there is a LoTR marathon in Kinopalatsi!

I feel like singing and dancing but realize that no amount of pseudoephedrine can make anyone, myself included, voluntarily listen to my singing. No way. But I have some great music here with me, too bad can't dance with the short-cord headphones.


No comments: