Monday, April 05, 2004

I will survive, and so will the fridge, hopefully

The great battle against the fridge ended just before five in the morning, when I managed to remove the last huge piece of ice. I did not break myself, or the fridge, or even drop the frozen shrimps on any of the neighbors, although in the case of some of them that would not have been a great loss (the neighbors, not the shrimps).

Went to sleep at five. Was horny and in need of a hug, but by that time Killeri was probably seeing sweet dreams in his own bed in Tikkurila. Rather uncharitably wished him a huge erection and wet dreams and went to bed myself.

IMO the biggest sexual problem of femininity is that there are some moments when the flesh is still willing but the wrist is already sore.

Woke up at 9:30 and managed to achieve some sort of vertical orientation at 10:30. Am not even too distraught to write code.

Changed my Helsinki transportation pass to a Helsinki metropolitan area transportation pass. The silly buggers wanted 5 euros extra for the change. Sniff. Also bought a lunch, which does not happen often. It's raw ground beef, which is not a symptom of being upset but a thing I normally eat every once in a while. I recommend it: good taste, low calories, unforgettable expressions on coworker's faces.


No comments: