Sunday, February 01, 2004

Party and snow and Saturday in general

There was a really nice party yesterday. Lots of nice people, including ones I see too rarely. Too bad I was very tired again and decided to go home at 1. I was sorry to leave and considered staying longer and taking a night bus. But when I went outside and noticed the 20-cm layer of snow, I was really glad I left early enough to make it to the last tram. Snowing like in Boston, thought I.

Had PMS from hell on Friday and Saturday morning. A gnawing paranoid feeling. Feel much better now. Good thing it is not that bad every month.

Panu came to Helsinki and we went to the bookstores, but this time he did not manage to tempt me into buying a truckload of books. The Russian bookstore does not have any Mikhail Veller, which is weird.



No comments: