Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Kilpikonna

Read a bit of the log called Kilpikonna maailmassa. The author is asking whether people who enjoy healthy lifestyles enjoy them for the sake of enjoying the lifestyle itself or for the sake of some cultural ideal. I am not qualified to respond on behalf of all the people who enjoy a healthy lifestyle, or even one, since my lifestyle is not particularly healthy, but the main reason why I exercise regularly is because I like beating people up, preferably through a lot of protective gear so as to avoid really hurting them. Another reason is that I am so old that my ass hurts sometimes for no reason, and I thought exercise would help with that, but I was wrong: the ass still hurts, but instead of it hurting always in the same way and place I get variety: now I never know whether it will be the left buttock or the right buttock tomorrow, and a bruise or a overworked muscle.

I can imagine stopping eating completely for the sake of pure vanity, and have done so, too, but quite rarely. Exercise for the sake of vanity would be too much for me.

She also complains that dicks do not taste as good as chocolate. The solution to the problem is obviously a chocolate-coated dick. The recipe depends on your inclinations and diet, but 1:2 combination of heavy cream and dark chocolate works well, as also does a 2:2:1 combination of sour cream, sugar and cocoa. (All measurements by volume). If you use cocoa, use real cocoa, because all the cocoa drink mixes tend to make the sauce way too sticky. And make sure to let the mixture cool before you use it.


No comments: