Thursday, June 24, 2004

A whine

It's raining, my new software still does not work, the bug is really weird, I should go to Krav Maga soon but I really don't feel like it, Should go anyway, it's the spring's last class. Should also buy some booze before that (for drinking with a friend after), which means getting to Herttoniemi's Alko and from there to the subway and getting all soaked in the process. I haven't done a proper Juhannus shopping, and won't have time to do it tonight, which means will have to do it tomorrow when there are 5 million other silly fuckers like myself trying to buy everything at the last moment.

I am sleepy, too. And horny. Sleepiness seems to cause horniness lately, but luckily not the other way around.

Need to eat some allergy pill, too. Hope I have it with me.

Our toilet has no reading matter at all, except for 5 hair care and styling products. They are not mine but provide a little bit of amusement when I try to compare the warning texts in many different languages. Two of them are extremely flammable - why would anyone put extremely flammable stuff in their hair? Another two are to be sold to hair care professionals only - how does one pretend to be a hair care professional? Gotta ask the girls next door, although wouldn't be surprised if one of them really is a hair care professional.

On top of all this I seem to have insulted somebody's religious feelings in a Russian web forum. Who could've known that people can have religious feelings towards Estonian milk products? (Well, I sort of did, but then had to go and insult them anyway. That's because I am a bad person. OTOH, I was asking a real question in hope of a real answer.)


No comments: