Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Krav Maga

Went to Krav Maga yesterday, despite feeling a bit dead. Had to fight against an overwhelmingly better opponent - she got 5 punches through for every one of mine, and the only times I managed to hit her was when she opened a bit in order to hit me, and mostly not even then. Then we had some 2-on-1 exercise for the rest of the lesson: the two don't attack simultaneously, but strangle and stab the third person in turns and rest in between. The third person does not get to rest, which is sort of the point of the exercise.

Katariina (my overwhelming opponent) gave me some nice tips on wrestling, but I am too lazy to describe them here.

My neck hurts quite a bit - in fact there is not much pain, but every single muscle there is sore. Somebody was doing some mighty good strangling.


No comments: