Friday, June 04, 2004

Gaah

Slightly hungover, and severely tired due to horrible noise made by construction workers in our yard at 7 in the morning. Sounded like they dropped the whole roof into the yard, but apparently was not the case. Yet. But am not terribly efficient at work.

Yesterday got attacked out of the blue by Suomalainen Kirjakauppa that dragged me inside and forced me to buy a book about the design of embedded hardware. OK, I bought it voluntarily, but why the hell? In case I wake up at night and suddenly decide to design some embedded hardware? I wonder how desperate would I have to be in order to start designing embedded hardware for a living. I guess I just bought the book because it cost less than 5 euros and looked like moderate fun. And I wasn't even drunk yet.

Drank with a few friends yesterday, was great.

Have a really bad feeling about something. Maybe will whine to Killeri tonight, he has a magic wand to calm me down with.

Looked at the new application forms at the Directorate of Immigration's web page. They are bad. Really bad. Ask a lot of rather personal questions which they did not use to ask before.


No comments: