Sunday, June 27, 2004

Lasu's pancakes and evil boyfriend

Went to Lasu's place to eat pancakes with some Debian people (not in the sense that pancakes are stuffed with Debian people, of course). Bought some ice cream, it turned out to be low-fat. Always should read the nutritional values in addition to reading the list of ingredients to avoid such mishaps in the future.

People were nice. There was one guy of the variety who never have anything good to say about anything or anyone, but even he was quite amusing, especially when he talked about his successes with women. I had to bite my tongue many times, but he provided good comedy anyway.

Killeri managed to piss me off big time, to the point when I decided there is a need for some educational measures (no, they definitely do not include Krav Maga or any other violence). Unfortunately during our relationship Killeri has learned to anticipate my desire for educational measures very well and he always disappears like a bat out of hell as soon as I am starting to get really pissed off. I am not sure whether he even does it consciously or purposefully , but he is so good at it that he manages to start running several seconds before I even realize how angry I am. I am wondering whether he takes clues from me (and what these clues are) or whether he simply realizes he has just done something to piss me off. (That's in general - in this particular case he had to realize he has just done something to piss me off, and he was in a good position to run, too.) OK, educational measures next time. If I remember.


No comments: