Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Eek, Saudis are reading my blog

Yesterday saw that somebody from Saudi Arabia was reading my blog again (it happens every once in awhile) and for a second had a bad reaction to it, as in "argh, some evil Islamic extremist is reading my blog", although I realize it's more likely to be some Nixu employee who knew me in Finland and has nothing better to do on a long business trip in Saudi Arabia. The feeling was a bit strange since I don't have such a reaction when people from other Moslem countries are reading my blog. I guess I just have a very bad image of Saudi Arabia and people living there. But anyway my first impulse was "if those evil Islamic extremists are gonna be reading my blog I am gonna get right back at them by reading theirs".

A search for Saudi blogs on Google gave me this as the first hit. The guy does not seem like an Islamic extremist at all, writes fairly well and has funny pictures of kittens, camels and Saudi politicians.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
Was thinking this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monster-truck-party-supplies.html]monster truck Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.