Monday, August 02, 2004

Tired

On Saturday Lasu, Joy and Krabak had a party and it was great. I've spent Friday evening and Saturday morning baking chocolate cakes and then partied hard with the feeling of a job well done. Killeri was mixing drinks all the time and I have a feeling that I drank them all, although I am sure there were other people helping. Anyway, the last time I had ingested so much alcohol was sometime in the summer of 1995, when I shared a 1.75l bottle of Absolut with Tanya and Anya, jumped into the 13-degree ocean on Revere beach in my clothes and lost my panties in the process. In comparison with that event the Saturday's party went very innocently, with no loss of underwear and very little hangover.

Had to work on Sunday, which was not nice, but now the software works! Really, really works! Go me!

Today woke up god knows when and went to the desolate place in the north. At some point Markus and Kaius came there to rescue me and brought me a piece of working hardware, after which everything started working properly.

But now I am tired and ready to go home.


No comments: