Monday, August 08, 2005

The weekend

Drank in the park with Anu and Elaine on Friday. At some point it got cold and we went to my place. It was nice, but it was probably this summer's last drinking in the park for me, at least in Helsinki.

Otava tried to rape a chihuahua, almost successfully. Almost gave us all a heart attack, too, including the chihuahua.

Forgot a sparkling wine bottle in the freezer. I got it out the next day and figured it would just melt by itself, but instead it opened by itself an produced a fountain of very cold sparkling wine ice. Brr!

On Saturday went with Killeri, Maija and J.-P. to a family party in Tampere. Good party, and the weather was good for a change. Was nice to see all the people, too.

At night went to Mos and Pörrö's place. It was very nice to be there, but I was too tired to be able to participate in any of the games people were playing, and went home early.

Lost one of my favorite earrings somewhere on the way.

On Sunday I was pretending to be a vegetable but then Seanna came over with beer and I cheered up.

Tested the new washing machine and it works much better than the old one. Also tested an air cleaner I just bought and it works, or at least makes scary sounds.

No comments: