Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oy vey!

Shit, what did I drink yesterday?

There was a company party, and it was a good one. We played minigolf, which was fun although I really sucked at it. It was a bit windy though, and the wine cups tended to go flying all by themselves. At some point it started raining really hard and we started running to a restaurant, but by the time we got there we were all wet, or at least I was.

The restaurant's name was Central, and they had exceptionally good steaks. I wish I could make steaks like that.

Then we went to Punavuoren Ahven, which has arranged more non-smoking space and got some new Belgian beers since I'd been there last time. Should go there more often.

There had been some kind of storm, and when we went home there were pieces of trees everywhere.

But now I am hung over.

No comments: