Monday, August 08, 2005

Mommy! Mommy! This is not fair!

Omar Bakri Mohammed finally figured out he is about to be deported or worse, and he is totally shocked.

He thinks it's not fair. He is lived in the UK for about 19 years on taxpayers' money, has recently received a £31,000 Ford Galaxy, courtesy of the British taxpayer, and does not want to leave it all behind. (The article I quoted engages in a fairly lengthy counting of the taxpayers' money in Bakri Mohammed's pocket.

"I have wives, children, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law. It would be hard on my family if I was deported." Don't you worry, Omar. I am sure that British taxpayers will continue to take care of them.

He is wondering that if he has done something wrong how come nobody has charged him yet. I am wondering about it myself, and I am sure that a lot of other people are asking the same question. I am sure this oversight will be corrected very soon now. However, I think that any reasonable person should figure out that if you move to a foreign country, don't bother to find a job for 19 years, found an organization whose purpose is overthrowing the current state, recruit people for terrorist organizations and declare a war on the country where you live, there just might come a time when they kick your sorry ass out.

Last winter I did point out here in my blog that declaring war on the enemy while being in the enemy camp and surrounded by overwhelming numbers of the same enemy might not be the most winning survival strategy. He should've read my blog. Or at least von Clausewitz.

No comments: