Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I need a vacation

Continuously tired now. I need a vacation. I have a vacation fairly soon but have to do a lot of stuff before that.

Janka's and Orava's wedding was on Saturday. It was a very good wedding and seems like everyone had a lot of fun, including Janka and Orava. There was good food and booze and full moon and good company.

On Sunday was the first session of Kristel's Buffy campaign. Was, fun, too, despite the hangover.

Sunday night: hangover and nightmares. Couldn't really sleep.

Monday: went to visit Anu with Elaine. Elaine brought a delicious cake and we had a good time, but it seems that the fifth evening in a row in a household that has cats was a bad idea no matter how many pills I swallow.

Finally brought my little telescope to Anu's place (she has a great view out of the window) but it was cloudy.

No comments: