Friday, January 30, 2004

Site meter: more fun than a barrel of monkeys

This blog has a proper counter, where I can see a lot of statistics about who reads it and when. No, don't worry, I don't really see who you are: hit show up as "helsinki.fi", or "htv.fi", etc. BTW, you who are reading this from umass.edu, you probably used to know me IRL anyway, so you might just as well drop a line.

Anyway, apart from hit statistics and domains I can see time zones, operating systems (76% are using Windows, which is scary), and, most importantly, referring URLs. Usually they are Pinseri's blog list, other people's blogs, and my homepage. Sometimes, however, they come from a search engine. And look what people are searching for:

handless+orgasms
rimma+clothing+sex
hobby+whores+frankfurt+germany

Although considering what kind of things I sometimes search for maybe I shouldn't make fun of them.


No comments: