Friday, January 16, 2004

Lasu did write about our ordeal yesterday, and did it a lot better than me. The three year old nude calendars that he mentions are not calendars depicting three-year-old nudes, but three-year-old calendar depicting young adult women who are seem to be nude, but if you put your glasses on you can see they are wearing g-strings. (While typing this I accidentally typed c-strings. A freudian slip?)

Janka does not know what aluellistaminen (thank god there is not appropriate English term) is for. Well, neither do I.

I think I managed to produce a mini-Lipson-craze among my friends. (Mini-craze, of course, not mini-Lipson). Lipson was a professor of Russian in the USA and in the early eighties he published several Russian textbooks with a very linguistic approach to learning the language and highly surrealistic texts. I have the first one, and I think I gotta get the other two.


No comments: