Saturday, July 10, 2004

Beer, but no zoo

Went for a beer with the funny Russian guy yesterday, who turned out to be a funny Belarussian guy (not just from Belarus, but a real native speaker and all). I'd like to write more about our conversation, but I think I shouldn't for privacy reasons. One thing I'll say: aliens really do live among us. The fact that aliens are friendly to us and can reminisce with us on the subjects of Newbury Street and the sausage situation or lack thereof in Belarus in the early eighties makes it even more amazing.

It's raining today, so not going to the zoo with Lasu like we wanted to. Too bad. Somebody could fix the damn sky, it's been leaking for a while now.

Since was going to go to the zoo did not make a shooting appointment. Damn. OTOH maybe should take some time off doing anything useful, wholesome or social and just go and do absolutely nothing all by myself.


No comments: