Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Boyfriends

Lately I have been occasionally thinking "maybe I should get myself a boyfriend", but then remembered that I have one already. This is probably a sad comment on our relationship. (In principle it could also be a sad comment on my memory but I don't think this is the case.)

So, maybe I should get myself another boyfriend. (No, this is not a call on my readers to submit resumes, I am just thinking.) Of course I only do open relationships and the two boyfriends would know about each other, but if all of them are as busy as Killeri I could probably have four at a time without any undue scheduling conflicts or them ever running into each other.

Maybe this is the way to go. Although with my luck I will probably find one who will want to spend all our time together, and then I'll get all annoyed and distant and will run away really fast.

No comments: