Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The weekend

On Friday a number of people came to my place to package the gift for the Saturday's party. Now I have a dipper full of seal wax, and don't know how to get it off. OTOH I've never used a dipper for anything anyway.

Saturday was a really nice party. Too bad I was so tired I had to go home by three. A funny thing was that people started telling me I look tired way before I started feeling tired. Rhia made me a French braid, which was kind of surprising - I don't think I've ever had a French braid before. It looked very nice, too. The party had a lot of interesting new people and interesting new whiskeys, and it looks like the sealed gift was a good idea.

On Sunday Heli came over and we went to see Into the Wall. It was a good movie although IMO all the characters were severely in need of psychiatric help. Usually I don't like movies about crazy people, at least not that crazy, but this movie was good anyway.


No comments: