Wednesday, February 09, 2005

No end of trouble

Decided to stay home today on account of the low blood pressure and the sorest throat I ever had (well, was gonna stay home and work anyway because was getting a new washing machine today, but because of feeling sick I figured I am not quite capable of working, so called in sick). If I don't get better by tomorrow gonna go to a real doctor.

91/65 was the lowest measurement so far. Probably should eat more salt.

Half an hour before the washing machine delivery I tried to disconnect the old one from the wall. For that purpose I bought the biggest wrench in the world, but it didn't quite work - I only managed to pull the washing machine connector out of the wall, and still haven't figured out how to disconnect it from the washing machine. Now I have two washing machines, neither of them works and I am running out of good ideas and clean underwear.

I also hoped that carrying the thing upstairs and trying to disconnect the old one from the wall would help to raise my blood pressure a little bit, but it wasn't enough.


No comments: