Friday, February 25, 2005

Life sucks a bit, but then there is the weekend

Life sucks, my EJBs don't want to deploy, I had a fight with Benka and the mood is not very good, but the weekend is coming and I feel better already thinking of it.

Kaius gave me almost the same advice Benka usually does: "comment everything out and then they will deploy", but they don't. Probably should go over them once again sometime this weekend.

Benka said something that really pisses me off, and she knows it. I wish I could just pay no attention, but I cannot. If it were somebody else I could, but when somebody who knows you very well says something that has invariably caused you to explode and start yelling the last 1268 times, the natural emotional conclusion is that they want you to explode and start yelling. This is probably not the case, but I was pissed off anyway. And so was she after I yelled at her. Oska tried to be a peacekeeping force, mostly successfully.

But the weekend looms ahead, and wine and good company.

No comments: