Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bloody blood pressure

Have been dizzy for a few days now. Tonight got a bright idea to measure my blood pressure and got a record low of 110/61 (my normal bp is around 120/77). Figuring that such a low measurement is enough to give me high blood pressure all by itself, measured it again and got an even more amazing result of 98/77. Further measurements are showing that 110/61 is closer to the truth.

What the fuck do I do now? Feels kind of silly to go to a doctor for that since nothing else is wrong, and yet being dizzy all the time is annoying, and bad for work productivity. Also I think they are not gonna tell me anything useful. Looked it up on google, they mostly blame low blood pressure on a variety of drugs none of which I am taking.

Bugger all. Gonna eat some salt, everyone is warning that it causes high blood pressure. Maybe it will rise by tomorrow.


No comments: