Friday, December 03, 2004

Morning visitor

Some bugger woke me up in the morning in order to check my electricity meter. Would a note on the door saying "No visitors before noon without a prior appointment. All violators will be raped with an umbrella" constitute an illegal threat?

In any case don't have an umbrella as it has mysteriously disappeared in the northern wilderness last summer.

Got a call from a tv-lupa checker. Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have checked my tv-lupa (oops, tv-maksu, or tv-vero, whatever) register during the "rekisterit auki"-events last week?

The register event was interesting in the sense that it was interesting to see how little info they keep, if they really keep so little. Tv-lupa register only has the times when I had a tv-lupa, not any info on their attempts to contact me; the credit history only says "no problems" - apparently they don't keep info on the loans that one has taken and then successfully paid back.


No comments: