Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hung over

Had a very nice evening with Seanna yesterday, with sushi and cognac, and hot chocolate with rum, but am a bit more hung over than should be. I have noticed earlier that alcohol and large amounts of rice is not a very good combination for me, I don't know why.

Missed the lecture in the morning as could not be bothered to get up, went straight to work and right into an ex tempore schedule meeting where they immediately scared me by mentioning one of the customers. Luckily Kaius is sympathetic to the hungover people and has bestowed a few cookies upon me to cure my sad condition, and then came Mio and suggested I have a little bit of cider. A little bit of cider is a good thing as am definitely in no condition for a big bit of cider.

The head is quite ok now, but the stomach is still saying "murr". Rather loudly, too. Poor coworkers, wherever the hell they are.


No comments: