Monday, April 04, 2005

The weekend

My weekend was extremely social, but I needed it.

Anu came over on Thursday; on Friday Ville and Leena invited me over and I dyed their hair in fearsome colors, but they seem to be satisfied.

On Saturday Killeri took me to a fashion show, which was quite surprising and an exotic experience all over, I'd never been to one. The clothes varied from horrible to beautiful, with everything in between. It was funny when they were modeling the kind of clothes that one would wear in a street with the kind of shoes that one normally wouldn't. I understand that it's better to use very thin and fairly tall people as models, because most clothes fit well on them, but what's the deal with huge high heels?

In the evening went to a very good party. Then on Sunday Kristiina came over and we had some hot chocolate and talked.

No comments: