Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The weekend and the new job

Had a busy and sociable weekend: a few friends came over for hot chocolate on Friday, went to a housewarming party on Saturday (was too tired to stay long but it was a good party, and I saw a few people I don't see often nowadays), had Killeri and Anu over for a Passover dinner on Saturday and went to Tallinn with Anu on Monday. Tallinn turned out to be a really good idea: for once we had no plans at all, just wandered around, had drinks and stared at the old city walls. The weather was beautiful, and the city too, and the drinks were good, and Anu showed me a really nice bar and then we found another one, too, and everything was perfect except maybe the karaoke that we heard of the boat, and even that was highly amusing.

Today was my first day at the new job (I hope my NDA does not forbid me from saying that they have a really nice selection of teas). Lots of new scary people, although they won't stay new and scary for long. One of them was even sociable in an unscary way. After work did some test shots for one company that makes TV ads, and then had a game session, which is kind of a lot for one day. Probably should go to bed now.

No comments: