Saturday, April 30, 2005

A little but nice party

Wentto Ville's and Leena's place today, and a few more friends were there. Considering how far behind I am on my sleep and how unsociable I felt before the party, it's amazing that I had a really good time there. I like partying but it tends to drain my energy anyway; it's very unusual for me to feel less tired after a party than before, but here it is. Maybe because it was small enough to qualify as "hanging out with friends" rather than "party".

A couple of friends who are writing a movie script told me that they based one of the characters on me, and let me read it. It was so funny! Especially since the friend who described the character's apartment has never actually seen my place, and still managed to describe it exactly. I was so touched...

No comments: