Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Miscellanous

As soon as I get rid of the flu the birch pollen is out in force. Could not sleep properly last night, and even hot chocolate with rum didn't help. Oh well, Kestine and Duact are our friends.

I can see the spring has come from the amount of hits I get on this page from people looking for Duact on Google.

Ilkka has dug out an interesting table that lists US states, their average IQ, their average income and their votes in '00 presidential election.

There is a full lunar eclipse tonight.

127 tombstones have been defaced in a Jewish cemetery in Herrlisheim, France.

Jose Giovanni died. He had written and directed many good crime movies (I liked them, anyway), and you could see that the man was writing with a bitter voice of experience. R.I.P.


No comments: