Friday, May 07, 2004

Buggy shit

I just fucking love it when some software works in my box and doesn't work in a customer's box. I love it even more when you update software and it suddenly starts working, even though the new version is the exact copy of the old one.

Those unsolved little mysteries of embedded programming never fail to add the sufficient amount of excitement to one's life.

I need a vacation. I also need to get laid. Both of the above happen every once in a while, but the problem is that they give only a temporary relief: after a vacation I just want another vacation, and after getting laid I just want to get laid again. Also, vacations and getting laid tend to be almost mutually exclusive things unless a manage to drag Killeri along. I never got the point of trying to have casual sex when somewhere abroad on vacation: it usually needs a lot more energy and produces much less results than trying to get laid in Helsinki.

BTW, on one of Santa Fe's bathroom stalls' walls there is a writing in Portuguese recommending Nordic guys over Latin ones.


No comments: