Sunday, April 04, 2004

Teemu and Tiina

Killeri and I went to visit Teemu and Tiina today. It was very nice: we drank a lot, except Killeri who was a designated driver (I was a designated drinker), Tiina made delicious curry soup and the conversation was fun. Saw Tiina's children for the first time, and they weren't even evil but were playing with a computer like normal people.

Teemu and I remembered some old times and were accusing each other of plugging up the toilet in a hotel in Paris back in 1998, but mostly just for laughs. Should write about it sometime. Also should get them to visit me and we'll make some sushi.

On the way back in the M-train a large (about 15) group of foreigners came in in Pasila. It happens pretty often, and the people usually speak French or Spanish. Was French today. On leaving the train I noticed that one of them had been smoking inside (not in the same enclosed space with me, or else he would have heard all my French swear word supply), and another one opened the wrong door (not the one that is towards the platform) just for fun. I caught myself thinking "damn foreigners" and laughed at the absurdity of this thought coming from me.


No comments: