Friday, April 02, 2004

Hurrah!

In case somebody did not figure it out yet, my previous posting is an April Fools' joke. It's a tasteless joke, which is no surprise to anyone who knows me, and it's not a good one either, in the sense that nobody believed it anyway, at least not for more than several seconds. Or so I thought...

Half an hour ago my friend Anya calls me from Boston, sounding very concerned and asking whether I am OK. When I told her that it was an April Fools' joke she started roaring like a fire engine, called me a bitch, described the process of my conception in the most unprintable terms and used all the other possible dramatic devices to make me understand that the joke was stupid. Then she calmed down and said:
"Aaah, it's the first of April? Well, that explains why my March T-pass did not work in the subway today."

No comments: