Thursday, April 01, 2004

Krav Maga

Only three students today, and the other two were big boys (level 3 or 4). We studied many new and exciting ways to abuse stranglers. Will I ever remember them all automatically without thinking?

Wrestling while lying down is very good fun. As much fun as I have ever had lying down with men with my clothes still on. Which or course makes me think that I should do it with Killeri too, and without the clothes, except that he tends to tickle me in a very unsportsmanlike manner, and also I would be afraid to hurt him. Maybe he has a ball protector, although of course would look very silly with only ball protector on and no clothes.

Th guys, especially the one who used to study ju-jutsu (I think his name is Pasi) seemed a bit shocked when they asked me if I had any experience with one particular arm lock and I said I had no experience with any kind of arm lock. Well, I do now.

Feeling unusually energetic. Usually I am physically tired after Krav Maga. Guess strangling does not take a lot of energy.


No comments: