Saturday, April 10, 2004

Relationship: an update

Spent almost the whole day at Killeri's place yesterday. Apparently the personal space problem is solved or nearly-solved. We both seemed to enjoy it, except maybe the part when I was asking difficult questions and failing to receive difficult answers to them. Good. What's not so good is that Killeri is rather pessimistic about the communication problem. He does not think that it will be easier to talk about problems the next time around. I think and hope that he is wrong, but have to keep in mind that he might be right, too. If he is right this probably means trouble at some point.

I guess there is nothing to it but to continue the relationship and give it my best shot. This will not include an attempt to read his mind. Nothing kills a relationship faster than always wondering when touching the other person whether he really wants me to. I'll do what I do and he better speak up if he doesn't like it. He knows he can always fight me off by tickling. He mostly likes it anyway. :)

Oh well, let's continue.

Just wrote that last sentence and realized that it is a quote from Sartre. Wasn't intentional, but I am not going to delete it just because Sartre wrote it too.

Yeah, and apparently I need better allergy medication. One pill of Claritin did not quite cut it, and I am still coughing.


No comments: