Monday, February 27, 2006

Can't ever please anyone, now can I?

(For those who don't know: Oska is my father; Y. is a crazy friend of my parents; I have described my last encouter with him here.)

Oska: Yeah, and we saw Y. at the party yesterday. He told us he is really afraid of you.
Me: Of me? Why?
Oska: You listened to what he had to say, and then told him to go fuck himself.
Me: So? Doesn't everybody?
Oska: No, all the normal people tell him to go fuck himself as soon as he opens his mouth.
Me: Wasn't it nicer to listen to him first?
Oska: Not really. At least with other people he has an illusion that they tell him to go fuck himself because they haven't listened or understood. You listened to him, made sure he knows you understood him, and then told him to go fuck himself.
Me: Ok. My bad.

No comments: