Friday, February 10, 2006

And now from the world events to a more pleasant topic

I have always wondered why a lot of men spend such a long time in the toilet when they go to take a shit. Most men and all the women whose toilet habits I have observed just go there, do it and are out in a minute, but a significant minority of men go there for half an hour. Some of them also emit terrifying sounds while there.

What I want to know is: what exactly are they doing there, and why are they all men? Or are any of them on fact women - I haven't seen any, but I can't be everywhere?

They sometimes sound like they are trying to squeeze it out. How and why? The way it works for me is that either I feel a need to shit, in which case it comes out pretty fast by itself, or I don't, in which case I don't see any point in trying, and indeed wouldn't even know how to go about trying if I wanted to. Does it work differently for some people? And why are they all men?

No comments: