Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mother of the year

Meet Mariam Farhat, aka Umm Nidal. No, the nickname was not invented by Russians ("um"="intelligence" and "ne dal", pronounced "ni dal"="did not give"), nor is she AFAIK in any way related to the terrorist Abu Nidal, although she has enough terrorists in the family. "Umm Nidal" means "mother of the struggle". In her case literally.

This fine example of motherhood has ten sons. Or had. She wanted to raise them to be suicide bombers, and three of them are already having their fun with 72 virgin Mother Theresa-clones each.

In her own words:

"I am proud and honored to be a terrorist for the sake of Allah. 'Prepare for them whatever force and steeds of war you can, in order to strike terror in the hearts of the enemy of Allah and of your own.' I am happy to implement this Koranic verse myself, and to be a terrorist for the sake of Allah."

And:

"I will sacrifice them all. If my duty requires me to sacrifice them all, I will not refuse - even if it costs me a hundred sons."

Currently, however, the Mother of the Year is not implementing this Koranic verse herself, but is running for Palestinian Legislative Council.



I am considering sending her a few packages of condoms.


No comments: