Tuesday, January 24, 2006

5 weird things about me

Kriisi tried to pass the "5 weird things about yourself" meme to me. My first impulse was not to write anything, because all the weird things I could think of fell into one or more of the following categories:

1. ones that might be used against me in a court of law someday,
2. ones that reveal more about my sex life than I would like to be publicly revealed,
3. ones that have been mentioned here already,
4. ones that I don't find really weird.

After a while, though, I figured that some of the weirdness that does not belong to the first two groups might be mentioned:

1. I don't eat any bread besides rye. It's not absolute and sometimes I buy a ready-made sandwich made of a piece of baguette, but I don't really buy any non-rye bread home voluntarily.

2. I really like hair. The kind that grows on people's heads. I manage to keep my hands out of people's hair but it takes some effort.

3. I have more movies in Cantonese than in English (the actual count is around 65 and 45). I also appear to be the only person I know who owns some VCDs.

4. I really, really don't like candles and candlelight.

5. I have a very strong urge to upgrade my linux kernel every time I have a chance. This usually ends badly.

No comments: