Monday, June 06, 2005

The weekend

The weekend was quite social, which is good because now is the start of the time of the year when pretty much everyone I know is working on Ropecon.

Hanged out with Anu on Thirsday and Friday, ate pancakes at Lasu's place on Saturday.

On Sunday Tiina and a friend of hers invited me to see Helsinki kehyksissä exhibition in Hakasalmen Huvila. For some reason I assumed it would be photos, but it was mostly paintings. I liked it anyway.

Hanged out with Tiina for a while afterwards, and somehow managed to advertise role-playing to her. We'll see if it worked. Afterwards went outside to buy some bread and ran into Heli and invited her to come over. It's good to live in downtown, keep running into friends in stores.

Heli exercised some mind control over me and I tasted a soy ice cream and made a vegetarian food, which was sort of like normal food minus the shrimp. Ice cream turned out to be edible, which was a surprise. Still, I wish they'd make a normal ice cream in blackcurrant flavor.

Caught up on sleep a little. Also, went to a hairdresser and had them color my roots. Love the color, but afterwards they washed my hair with some damn volume conditioner and dried it with a blow dryer. Now it feels twice as thich as normally and I look hairier than Chewbacca. Gotta wash it again with something that will make it look normal again.

No comments: