Monday, March 21, 2005

The weekend

Went for a beer with a few friends on Friday, went to two parties on Saturday (why do parties all have to be on the same day, why?) and spent a nice and moderately quiet evening with Killeri on Sunday. Sex does cure work stress a little.

Little kitties are all gone to their new owners now.

We saw Constantine which was OK but left me unimpressed.

A thought that came to me at one party: there are a few people whom I always see at other people's parties. Often I feel like inviting them to my parties too, but then I don't know their email addresses and feel like I don't know them enough and feel too shy to ask (although Anu has once informed me that people rarely get upset about being invited to a party, and this is probably true). Anyway, one of these people has just invited me to his party and I am happy about it (and this also means that now I will have no problem inviting him to my parties, either), but it would be nice to figure out a way of inviting (or just exchanging email addresses with, inviting will follow naturally) other such friends-of-friends without feeling all scared. Not that I am actually having a party anytime soon.

No comments: