Monday, March 14, 2005

Stress and depression

Have been overstressed lately, and yesterday was a very bad day. Spent it mostly in bed crying, couldn't concentrate even on watching Buffy. Could read a book though - I don't think I've ever been so stressed or depressed as to be unable to read - to get me into that condition usually takes an airplane.

It's not like I am continuously feeling bad - everything seems to depend on whether I have had a good or a bad day at work, and Friday was bad. Today is good, so feeling a lot better.

The software is getting better, so i guess the stress will too. I am just whining.

Managed to have some fun on weekend too: Anu came over on Friday, and on Saturday there was a Diskurssi where Niksu told us about winemaking. Tasted some wine, too. The wine was better than I ever expected home wine to be, but the process sounded so difficult that I don't think I'll be making my own wine anytime soon.

Xenia (a roommate) and I used to make wine once upon a time, but this was all about getting the maximum amount of alcohol with the minimun amount of money. I earn more nowadays, and drink less.

No comments: