Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hardware stores (rant)

Why the fuck do the fucking hardware stores never have anything in stock? And most of them don't tell you what they have in stock on their webpage, either.

A reality check for you, dear store owners: if I bother to drag mt sorry ass to your store, it means that I want to buy whatever it is I want to buy right fucking now. I don't want to get it in a few days. If I did, I would have gotten it elsewhere.

No, you don't have to order it for me. I know how to order it from the internet for myself, thank you very much, and for a few euros less. And no, don't offer me that thing with three more ethernet slots for eight euros more. You may think it's a better product for having more holes, but I don't have anything to stick in there.


No comments: