Monday, January 24, 2005

Fuck, fuck, fuckety-fuck

It's four fucking thirty in the morning, the fucking web interface of my software hasn't even started working, my fucking Realtek ethernet card has been falling apart every hour or so, and my fucking neighbors have been banging their heads against the wall. Literally. My wall. Which probably means that they have a Realtek card too.

Tomorrow - that is, if I am not in prison for the axe murders of head- and wallbanging neighbors - I am gonna buy myself a new card. The lucky winner is 3Com Fast Etherlink XL 3C905CX-TX LP. If you have had bad experiences with this card, speak now, or forever hold your peace. The company's web page is not encouraging, but, as one good friend told me today, let's hope that the card's microcontrollers are not coded by the same people as the webpage.


No comments: