Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Life is bad for blogging

Was busy at work and with life.

Work has been a bit annoying lately because had to run afwully long import jobs that took a lot of time and processor time; I hate it when I have to wait a long time between two attempts at debugging and can't even surf or write properly in the meanwhile because the computer is crunching some numbers very hard. Oh well...

Had a game session on Friday. Went to see 9th Company on Saturday, and then to a party. 9th Company was fairly good, except that, like many Russian movies, it made me feel like taking a shower afterwards. The party was very good as usual. I had a most amazing conversation there, of which I probably understood only half, and now I am wondering whether it was too much alcohol, or not enough. I wish I could quote it, but I am afraid people will stop saying crazy things to me if I keep quoting them in my blog.

On Saturday watched Dawns are quiet here and Helmiä ja sikoja with Anu.

No comments: